Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blessings


I am so blessed! I love my family so much. Tuesday night I got sick, really sick. My husband and daughters were awesome. Cassie could not do much for me physically since she was at her dad's house but I felt her concern. Jessie, bless her heart, layed beside me in the recliner and prayed for God to make me better. Randy took care of all the other stuff.... I am so thankful that God blessed me with caring individuals to call my family. So often I just assume they love me but to prove it with their actions is awesome. I am looking so forward to mine and Randy's special date on Valentines Day. We met on Valentine's Day in 1996. He is so special. We are also trying to plan to go to SOS (Society of Stranders) in North Myrtle Beach in April. Hopefully we will be able to work all the details out so we can go. Jessie will go to her 2nd Tumbling class tonight at Raleigh School of Gymnastics. She is so close on her back handspring and working on her back tuck. Cassie and I will be going shopping one more time to find a dress for Queen of Hearts this Saturday night. I know, last minute but we have been looking. So many dresses, so little time! Blessings to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment