Friday, March 20, 2009

The Car

Today is the day that we pick up Cassie's car. It is so hard to believe that my first-born will be driving in a couple of weeks. My how time flies. So we started going over some rules last night and hopefully most will sink in. I am glad for her that she is reaching this part of independence in her life. We are very proud of her and all that she has accomplished. Please pray for safety of the road for her and everyone else. Just kidding. Everyone else is doing great. Jessie is reading so much better now that she is in Public school. I am very thankful for my sweet family. Can you believe my youngest brother will be 40 on March 29th? I am getting old. An update on me, I have now lost 136 pounds and feel great. I am looking forward to going fishing a lot this summer. It is amazing what joys in life can be put on hold due to being overweight. I am looking forward to working in my yard, doing some painting in my house, etc. Things I can now do without tiring so quickly. Randy is great. He would like to have more DJ jobs than he has right now but things will pick up soon. Church is great. We are in the process of planning Covenant Sunday which is going to be very special. Hope everyone has a great day! Hello to all of our friends! Love You All!

1 comment:

  1. Just checking in and hope you are well. I need to call Cassie soon to say hey and to return her DVDs. Love ya! b

    ReplyDelete